BBNaija Season 6 housemates unveiled on Saturday night
One of Nigeria’s most popular reality TV shows, Big Brother Naija, BBNaija is back to grace our screens and keep Nigerians entertained again!
The BBNaija Season 6 housemates – 20 of them – were unveiled on Saturday night. All excitement is at its peak as we expect a season full of more activities and fun.
This year’s BBNaija is proudly sponsored by Abeg, with Patricia as its associate sponsor, and below are your housemates:
- Advertisement -
1. BOMA: The first Big Brother Naija Season 6 housemate is a mixologist and a masseuse ready to give his utmost in the house. Boma is 34 years old and spontaneous and versatile.
2. SAGA: The second housemate for the BBNaija season 6 is an engineer who believes mainly in positive vibes. The 28-year old will not hesitate to speak up whenever he needs to be heard.
View this post on Instagram
- Advertisement -
3. YOUSEF: The third housemate seems to be deep-voiced and carries a sweet aura around him. Yousef Garba is a Northerner and would definitely bring love and drama from his part of his world into the house.
4. PERE: Pere confesses to being a drama king, which means that a lot of drama would be going down in the house this season. He also appears to be a lady’s guy with good looks.
5. WHITEMONEY: The fifth BBNaija housemate is a streetwise nigga who promises to entertain Nigerians, hopefully, for the entire three months with his self-affirmed amazing personality.
6. NIYI: Once again, Nigerians would be entertaining a married but single housemate in the house this season, as Niyi has proclaimed to give his best and also show how single he can be in the house.
7. YERINS: The seventh housemate for this season is sometimes introverted but would not like to be seen as one. He is a medical doctor who hails from Bayelsa State and is 27 years old.
8. JAYPAUL: The eighth BBNaija housemate has proclaimed to be a jester who hopes to buy the housemates over with his free nature. This means there would be more reasons to laugh in Biggy’s house, this year.
9. EMMANUEL: The “Indaboski” preacher of love is the ninth housemate for this season and is a model, with a little bit of drama.
10. SAMMIE: The latest foodie is the tenth housemate for BBN season 6. He is an up and coming filmmaker and looks to improve his skills.
11. CROSS: The last guy to grace Biggie’s house this season is a spa and fitness centre owner, and the second preacher of love in the house. He makes the eleventh housemate for the season. He is 30 years old and loves women flocking about him.