Co-investment summit is powered by Lerato Lekena-Okoro
The inaugural edition of Nigeria’s first-ever real estate co-investment summit kicks off today, Thursday, December 8, 2022, in Lagos.
The real estate Co-investment Summit is designed as an interactive avenue for potential and existing investors of real estate to engage and have their questions answered especially with respect to co-investment as a strategy.
During the session, participants will learn:
- Advertisement -
- How to invest in real estate and make money
- Understand what co-investment is and how it works
- How to put measures in place to safeguard investors – money and returns
- Why you should rather co-invest in real estate
- How to know the most suitable option for real statement investment
These have formed the basis for the panel discussions lined up as well as the eloquent speakers selected to help provide you with answers.
This is a free event and starts on Thursday at 11 am.
Click here to join the session.