BBNaija female housemates were unveiled Sunday night
Following the revelation of the male housemates for the Big Brother Naija Season 6 on the 24th of July, the reality TV show proceeds to unveil the female housemates for the season on Sunday night.
Have fun as you get to the beautiful women that may be entertaining you in the next 90 days.
1. ANGEL: The 13th overall housemate to grace Biggie’s house this season is Angel. She is adorned with 11 tattoos and believes that we all get whatever we give and nothing more! She is 21 years old.
2. PEACE: The 14th housemate seems to have the ultimate end in mind as she plans to live by the simple rule of having fun, keeping her head safe, and winning. She has a “burning” passion for fashion and style and has since, opened her own clothing line.
3. JACKIE B: The young, pretty lady seems to be a guys’ lady and has come to the house with her own plan, which is ultimately remaining 10 steps ahead of the rest. Smart move!
4. TEGA: Housemate number 15 is Tega. Tega appears to be streetwise who has just reached her calm. She’s quite happy to be in the house.
5. ARIN: Arinola Olwoporoku is a 29-year old fashion designer who comes from a polygamous family. She is a lover of arts and a proud promoter of African visual arts.
6. LIQUOROSE: 26-year old Roseline Afie is a fashion designer and a tomboy who knows how to look glamorous whenever she needs to. The once-upon-a-time video vixen has been proclaimed to be a go-getter.
7. MARIA: Maria Agueze, a one-time air hostess is 26 years old and has a knack for cooking, exercising, hiking and acting. Maria has literally visited all parts of the world and must be quite aware of other cultures.
8. BEATRICE: The 8th female and 19th housemate to occupy Biggie’s house this season is Beatrice Nwaji. She is 28 years old and a graduate of Marketing from the University of Port Harcourt. She has a passion for playing basketball and singing and is somewhat surprised at what she considers to be her natural gift of knowing how to do things without learning them.
9. PRINCESS: The 30-year old hails from Imo State and lives in Abuja. She is a taxi driver with a lot of drama got from her mama.
10. SASKAY: The black beauty is the 21st housemate for the season. She describes herself as an embodiment of art. Once suspended from school in 2015, Saskay has made a name for herself after winning multiple awards in pageantry. The housemate is 22 years old.
11. NINI: Another fashion designer in the house this season! Niniola believes that BBNaija might just be the right avenue for her self-improvement. She is a graduate of the University of Abuja who likes to be the centre of attraction.