BBNaija housemates were full of vibe and drinks
The BBNaija Saturday night party was a complete vibe.
The housemates partied and forgot their sorrows, banters and even their situationship. However, the party did not come without its own drama and that is exactly where the fun lies.
Below are some things you should know about the party.
- Maria and Pere were at each other’s neck again. We cannot exactly say what is wrong with this duo, but we can say for sure that underneath all those hardness, there is a soft spot. Maria had approached Pere to ask him why he was giving off the wrong vibe.
- Pere had then gone on to tell Maria that she didn’t matter and the latter proudly pronounced that that was the last conversation she’s having with him in the house.
- After the party, we also had a funny drama from chef Whitemoney and chef Beatrice. The duo, apparently high on booze, had tried to cook noodles for the housemates. Beatrice visioned the table to be the plate and that was where she dumped the seasonings and Whitemoney had left the noodles to cook itself while he comfortably went to use the restroom.
- Maria, even after her declaration of malice had gone to apologise to Pere asking him why he was quiet.
- DJ Nana was the star of the night as she was busy moving from one jam to the other.
- The Saturday night was an unforgettable experience.