AY Makun clocks 50
Ay Makun whose real name is Ayodeji Richard Makun is 50 today.
The Nigerian actor and comedian hail from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo State but was raised in Delta State.
Ay Makun is the producer of 30 days in Atlanta, a trip to Jamaica, and 10 days in Sun City and he has featured in many other movies.
Here are 5 things you probably do not know about him.
1. Ay who attended Delta State University Abraka met his wife Mabel Makun in the university at “The Most Beautiful Girl in DELSU” (Delta State University) beauty contest.
2. He is an orphan who lost his parents while in University.
3. Ayo Makun came into the spotlight after being veteran comedian Alibaba Akporobome’s personal assistant. The two met when Ay invited Ali Baba to perform in a comedy show he was organizing at his university. Ali Baba was so impressed with Ay’s organizational skills he invited him to work for him in Lagos, Nigeria, where he gave him accommodations and a job as a personal assistant and event manager.
4. Ayo Makun is also the Chief Executive Officer of Corporate World Entertainment, Nigeria, and also owns a clubhouse.
5. He has influenced upcoming comedians through his AY “Open Mic Challenge”