Miriam Olusanya has over 16 years of experience
Guaranty Trust Bank has appointed Miriam Olusanya as the new Managing Director. Here are five things you should know about her.
- Miriam is a seasoned banker with over 16 years of experience.
2. She joined GTBank in October 2004 as a Treasurer and has risen through the ranks, holding strategic leadership positions.
3. Prior to her recent appointment, she was the Group Treasurer and Head of Wholesale Banking.
- Advertisement -
4. Olusanya also serves on the Board of Guaranty Trust Bank (Gambia) Limited as a non-executive director.
5. She is an alumna of the prestigious University of Ibadan and University of Liverpool, where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and an MBA in Finance and Accounting respectively.